The Personal Injury Law Firm of McLaughlin & Lauricella P.C.
Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Attorneys – Recognized “Best Lawyers”
McLaughlin & Lauricella is a Philadelphia / New Jersey Law Firm specializing in medical malpractice (consistent multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts), sexual abuse (nationally-recognized), motor vehicle accidents (auto, truck, motorcycle, rail & bus), wrongful death, on-premises accidents and catastrophic injury law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
Led by the Founders and acclaimed and board-certified Trial Attorneys, Slade McLaughlin and Paul Lauricella, the law firm is driven by a fierce commitment to ensuring justice for injured and violated clients and adhere to their motto; “Never Settle for a Lawyer Who Only Knows How to Settle“.
Medical malpractice cases are complex and require attention to detail. The Philadelphia law firm team of legal associates have the experience and the expertise that you need.
McLaughlin & Lauricella specializes in representing victims of medical malpractice, misdiagnosis, medical negligence & errors and other catastrophic injuries and wrongful death cases that can be complex and are associated with medical care.
Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers
As attorneys who are consistently ranked “Best” within the industry, we provide experienced and expert legal representation for accident and injury victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Attorneys For Victims of Motor Vehicle Accidents
McLaughlin & Lauricella represents accident victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey involving all motor vehicles and forms of transport, including, but not limited to: cars, trucks, motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles, trains … and more.
Many car accidents result in catastrophic injury, wrongful death, or damages that may dwarf the statutory minimum coverage which many motorists maintain.
If you have been in an accident, you should immediately reach out to the nationally recognized Philadelphia trial lawyers at McLaughlin & Lauricella who will counsel you, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. Free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
What We Do Best
At McLaughlin & Lauricella – Results Like These Are No Accident
- $113 Million – Sandusky / Penn State Litigation – Total Settlement for 40 Victims, 13 of whom ML Law represented. Settlements Rising | Sexual Abuse
- $104 Million – Trial Verdict Against Terrorists For World Trade Center Attacks
- $55 Million – Pennsylvania Birth Injury Verdict – Brain Injured Child
- $20.5 Million – Fatal Liposuction Verdict – Surgical Errors
- $20 Million – Amputation Injury Verdict – Bulldozer Catastrophic Accident
- $17 Million – Brain-Injured / Ventilator Verdict – New Jersey Malpractice
- $16 Million – Amputation Injury Verdict – Landfill Catastrophic Accident
- $8.5 Million Award Verdict – Lehigh Valley Medical Malpractice Suit Against St. Luke’s Health Network. Failure to Diagnose potential tumor in bladder.
- $8.5 Million – Testicular Torsion Verdict – Failure to Diagnose
- $7 Million – Failure to Diagnose – Wrist Fracture
Privacy & Confidentiality prohibit the firm from identifying many other 7 and 8 figure awards & settlements.
Malpractice & Personal Injury Blog
Trial Lawyers – Historic Settlements
Slade McLaughlin & Paul Lauricella employ an unprecedented approach: two highly-qualified and experienced personal injury trial lawyers, working side-by-side, conducting depositions jointly, and even trying your case jointly.
This comprehensive attention to detail recently enabled Slade and Paul to secure the third largest personal injury verdict in Pennsylvania history, and some of the largest personal injury settlements in Pennsylvania history, including a $16,250,000.00 settlement on behalf of a landfill worker who was run over by a bulldozer. That settlement was secured after more than two weeks of trial.