Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers – Effective Record Setting Results for Catastrophic Injury in Pennsylvania & New Jersey
Many lawyers hold themselves out as experts in the representation of catastrophically injured people, but few truly have the experience and resources to effectively represent such victims. Paul Lauricella and Slade McLaughlin have successfully prosecuted record-setting cases on behalf of injured individuals.
- How Long Do I Have to Bring a Lawsuit?
- When To Contact a Lawyer? (Part II)
- Lawsuits and Insurance Companies | Attorneys Make a Difference
- Which Insurance Companies are the Worst?
- How Much is My Case Worth? | Settlement Values
- Why You Need To Contact Attorney After An Auto Accident
McLaughlin & Lauricella attorneys represent victims who have suffered catastrophic injuries and wrongful death as a result of; brain injuries, severe burns, paralysis, spinal cord injuries, loss of vision and hearing, stroke, amputation and other life-altering traumas as a result of auto, truck, train, and vehicle accidents, property negligence, machinery and industrial accidents, and more.
The law firm of McLaughlin & Lauricella is a nationally recognized law firm and consistently ranked “Best Lawyers” by peers and industry. Slade, Paul, and the Firm’s team of attorneys have a legacy of securing million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts for their clients in the courts of Pennsylvania & New Jersey.
Accidents & Injuries – Substantial Verdicts for Catastrophic Injury
Slade and Paul are among the most successful catastrophic injury lawyers in Pennsylvania, having secured eight figure verdicts and settlements for their clients. For those who have suffered catastrophic injury in New Jersey, contact our team of legal professionals in our New Jersey office.
Slade and Paul have successfully represented claimants who have suffered catastrophic injuries in a variety of contexts.
These Personal Injury Cases Include:
- Permanent neurologic injury such as cerebral palsy occurring as a result of obstetrical failure to promptly deliver an asphyxiated baby.
- Stroke as a consequence of improperly administered anesthesia.
- Amputation as a result of work-site accidents.
- Brain injury caused by improperly performed surgical and cardiologic procedures.
- Stroke caused by physician failure to recognize airway compromise.
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia caused by defective automobile design or negligent medical care.
- Traumatic injuries caused by automobile accidents or other vehicles and machinery.
- Paralysis caused by physician failure to recognize spinal cord compromise.
- Encephalopathy caused by obstetric failure to take precautions where the mother had been exposed to herpes virus.
- Blindness caused by unnecessary or improperly performed surgery.
- Sever burn injury.
- Deafness caused by excessive antibiotic exposure.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) as a result of compression injuries or surgical mishaps.
These Injuries Can Occur As a Result of Different Circumstances:
- Traffic accidents.
- Work-place accidents.
- Near drownings.
- Playground or school accidents.
- Medical malpractice.
- Improper product design.
- Slipping and falling.
The Personal Injury Attorneys & Accident Lawyers Who Make a Difference
Our attorneys represent catastrophically injured clients across Pennsylvania and New Jersey. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, you should reach out to the best personal injury lawyers to protect your legal rights.
The attorneys at McLaughlin & Lauricella’s Philadelphia office have decades of experience and will provide you with aggressive representation of your legal rights, in, and out of the courtroom. Our team has the experience, resources, and skills necessary to get you the compensation that you deserve. Please call us at 215-568-1510 or contact us by email, to see what we can do for you.