The nationally recognized Law Firm of McLaughlin & Lauricella, P.C. proudly announces the appointment of five new attorneys to the Firm.
Each attorney brings unique perspectives, skill sets, fields of expertise, and achievements to the Firm.
- Virginia Lowe M.D. / J.D. – Physician / Attorney. A sought-after expert in the medical and legal aspects of medical malpractice and catastrophic injuries, Dr. Lowe combines her in-depth medical knowledge with her legal training and experience to advocate for her clients. Dr. Lowe has successfully represented clients within a wide range of medical malpractice and catastrophic personal injury matters, resulting in multi-million dollar awards.
- Joseph Swist – Attorney. A Pottstown, Pennsylvania native helping individuals and families who are in need of his representation and advocacy. Joe is a recognized Pennsylvania “Rising Star”.
- Jessica Falkenstein – Attorney. Recipient of the “Rising Advocate Scholarship”, she is certified as a Mediator by the New Jersey Superior Court. Jessica is multi-lingual and licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- W. Robb Graham – Of Counsel. Robb is a N.J. Certified Civil Trial Attorney with more than 35 years of trial experience and has been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney since 1990. Robb served as the Navy’s Federal Tort Claims Attorney for New Jersey and Pennsylvania and effectively represents veterans with medical malpractice and personal injury claims.
- Stephen C. Rubino – Of Counsel. Stephen has concentrated his practice over the last 34 years by representing survivors of early childhood and adolescent sexual abuse. Stephen is a sexual abuse litigator and published author. Steve has lectured extensively on the intricacies of the cover-up in the Catholic Church, the Secret Archives, and how Catholic Bishops have used draconian statutes of limitation to suppress what would otherwise be viable claims against the Church.
McLaughlin & Lauricella specializes in medical malpractice, sexual abuse, hazing abuse, personal injury and accident law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with primary law offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Learn more about the Firm attorneys or Contact the Philadelphia law offices at 215-568-1510 and New Jersey law offices at 856-380-3999.